Al-Hamdulillah! That Almighty Allah SWT has allowed us to return to our beloved Masjid and be able to worship Him in it.
Due to the Governor and the LA County Orders of NO INDOOR services. Therefore, all Prayers are held outside on the Grass Area by the Adams Street Side of the Prayer Hall.
Please Note Registration is Required due to the limited capacity and everyone is requested to install the Masjid App as it explained on the right side of this page.
Admittance is ACCEPTED ONLY for those who Pre-Registered until 1:05 PM then after 1:05 PM the First Come First Served Until the Capacity is Reached.
- All Attendees must maintain a Minimum of Physical Distance of 6 feet ALL AROUND AT ALL TIMES on the Center’s property including but not limited to the parking lot and walkways.
- All Attendees MUST WEAR a FACE MASK.
- All Attendees Must Sign the Provided Release Form.
- Attendees Must bring their own prayer’s rug and to place it properly at one of the marked spot.
- Attendees are to bring their own copy of the Qur’an for reading & hand sanitizer.
- No Item(s) Sharing (Prayer’s Rug, Qur’an, sanitizers, .etc.)
- Wudu’a should be done before coming to the Center.
- There will be No Open Restrooms for use or washing at the CENTER.
- Attendees may be requested to have their Temperature checked or screened for symptoms before entering the prayer area.
- People 65 years & older, anyone sick with flu, fever, cough, or their immune system is compromised, or have other health issues are strongly recommended not to attend.
- We kindly request that Women don’t attend as the Jumu’ah Prayer is not obligatory upon them. Women could attend the 5 daily prayers.
- No prayers after Fard Salah and Please Pray Sunnah at Home.
- Management reserves the right to request anyone to leave if they feel their well-being or the well-being of others is at risk.
- No Gathering or socializing before/after the prayer.
- The Center will open 10 Minutes before the Iqamah and Closes at 10 Minutes after the Jama’ah Prayer is finished.
- Children under the age of 15 are required to stay home.
- Attendees are requested to accept and adhere to all posted signs and instructions.
These are all precautionary steps but all the affairs are in the Hands of Allah SWT and we are required to do what are our abilities. May Allah SWT protect us and forgive our shortcomings, and May He SWT grant all of us good health and strong Iman.
Release form for All prayers including Fridays
In order to protect your masjid, kindly read and sign the required RELEASE FORM
On Fridays, we are offering one Prayer at 1:00 pm. Registration is required because of LA County Health Department and limited capacity.
The Islamic Center of Glendale offer Financial Assistance to individuals and families that are facing financial difficulties. Such services are available depending on the available Sadaqah, Zakat Funds and any Fund available for such purpose. An Assistance Application Form is required and the applicant(s) must Grant Permission to the Islamic Center of Glendale to verify the provided Assistance Form information.