Al-Hamdulillah! That Almighty Allah SWT has allowed us to return to our beloved Masjid and be able to worship Him in it.
We are pleased to Welcome you again at YOUR MASJID for the 5 Daily Prayers and the Friday Prayer.
The Shura Council of S. California and the various Masajids has reviewed the State of California Guidelines for re-opening of places of worship and by working with Imams and a group of experts they developed a Guidance & Guidelines for Reopening the Mosques. We have adopted the guidelines and precautions in the following section in order to ensure that our beloved community members are able to worship in a place as safe as possible.
- All Attendees must maintain a Minimum of Physical Distance of 6 feet ALL AROUND AT ALL TIMES on the Center’s property including but not limited to the parking lot, walkways, stairways, hallways, prayer areas and rooms.
- All Attendees MUST WEAR a FACE MASK.
- All Attendees Must Sign the Provided Release Form.
- Attendees Must bring their own prayer’s rug and to place it properly at one of the marked spot.
- Attendees are to bring their own copy of the Qur’an for reading & hand sanitizer.
- No Item(s) Sharing (Prayer’s Rug, Qur’an, sanitizers, .etc.)
- Wudu’a should be done before coming to the Center.
- There will be No Open Restrooms for use or washing at the CENTER.
- Attendees may be requested to have their Temperature checked or screened for symptoms before entering the prayer area.
- People 65 years & older, anyone sick with flu, fever, cough, or their immune system is compromised, or have other health issues are strongly recommended not to attend.
- We kindly request that Women don’t attend as the Jumu’ah Prayer is not obligatory upon them. Women could attend the 5 daily prayers.
- No prayers after Fard Salah and Please Pray Sunnah at Home.
- Management reserves the right to request anyone to leave if they feel their well-being or the well-being of others is at risk.
- No Gathering or socializing before/after the prayer.
- The Center will open 10 Minutes before the Iqamah and Closes at 10 Minutes after the Jama’ah Prayer is finished.
- Children under the age of 15 are required to stay home.
- Attendees are requested to accept and adhere to all posted signs and instructions.
- All Attendees will enter from the front door by the front office and exit from the Maple Street Front Door to the front walkway. Therefore, please bring a bag for your shoes and place it next to the wall of Adams Street side in order to avoid going back to the entrance hall.
These are all precautionary steps but all the affairs are in the Hands of Allah SWT and we are required to do what are our abilities. May Allah SWT protect us and forgive our shortcomings, and May He SWT grant all of us good health and strong Iman.
Release form for All prayers including Fridays
In order to protect your masjid, kindly read and sign the required RELEASE FORM
Friday Prayer Registration
Because of social distancing guidelines (6 feet distance), the Islamic Center of Glendale requires advance spot registration for Friday Prayer. The center has decided to hold two Friday prayer services. Each service will be shortened to 20 minutes. The first one starts at 1:00 PM and ends at 1:20 PM and the second one starts at 1:40 PM and ends at 2:00 PM. An advance spot registration is required. Please select one time prayer service and hold your spot by following links below:
Note: Please reserve only one spot. Don’t double reserve. Doing so will deny others. JazakAllah.
1st Friday Prayer Service Registration Time: 1:00 – 1:20 PM Click here.
2nd Friday Prayer Service Registration Time: 1:40 – 2:00 PM Click here.
The five daily prayers Iqamah time
Fajr: 5:00 AM
Zuhr: 1:15 PM
Asr: 5:00 PM
Maghreb: 5 Minutes after Sunset
Isha: 9:45 PM
The Islamic Center of Glendale offer Financial Assistance to individuals and families that are facing financial difficulties. Such services are available depending on the available Sadaqah, Zakat Funds and any Fund available for such purpose. An Assistance Application Form is required and the applicant(s) must Grant Permission to the Islamic Center of Glendale to verify the provided Assistance Form information.